Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Struggle

So continuing on from my last post.. I have been on this healthy weight loss journey for quite a while now. I go to an awesome weight management doctor's office located in North Charleston called Dr. Slott Weight Management. Every day I try my hardest to get my two protein supplements in as well as 6 cups of vegetables and 7oz of lean protein (with the help of an appetite suppressant or two). The team at Dr. Slott's office is AMAZING and ENCOURAGING!

I weighed in today for my two week follow up and the results could have been very discouraging (-1lb) but their support is so great there I know it's just my body adjusting to my new workout schedule as well as some other complications ;) I feel good and I really feel like i have lost inches these past two weeks. My clothes are fitting more comfortably now too! So I just shook it off (literally) and went on to Zumba :)

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I'm glad you didn't let it get to you! And at your current weight I bet -1 pound is great considering the new workouts and the fact you lost so much last time. And I love it when clothes fit better! I can't wait till I lose a good twenty. I will be able to go shopping in my closet.